Kew Labs warrants to the purchaser that your product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the length of time, identified on your product package and/or at www.kewlabstech.com under the warranty specification for your product, from the date of purchase. This warranty is non transferable and is limited to original purchaser and the country it was purchased in.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from:
(1) Accident, abuse, misapplication, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly;
(2) Improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply;
(3) Use of non Kew Labs consumables, such as replacement batteries,
(4) Lost parts that were originally supplied with by Kew Labs;
(5) Normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement of or reimbursement for any electronic device or personal property that is not a Kew Labs product.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any technical assistance, warranty claims or any feedback you may have relating to this product.