Double the Invisible Wireless Charging
Powered by patented Intelligent Power Communication™ Technology (IPC)
Apple & Samsung Fast Charge
Easy on your Battery Health
Safe, reliable, Rugged
Precision distance switch
Daisy chain Option
no damage installation
one year warranty
Audio Calibration Assitance
auto-shut off when fully charged
DOES NOT WORK THROUGH
expand your charging network
The world's first non-invasive daisy chained enabled wireless charger
Whereever you have one UTS-1 you can have two using the unique daisy chain capability.* Create small charging stations to share with your family or colleagues to ensure nobody forgets to give back your charger!
*Connecting two UTS-1 can only be done with the daisy chain power adaptor which is included in the daisy chain set but sold separately from single unit pack.
Keep the whole family charged throughout the day and clean up those wires.
OPEN PLAN OFFICES
Perfect for long chains of desks to keep to stop the overspill of wires at workstations.
Impress your visitors and clients with an extra wireless charging service during meetings to leave them informed and charged.
- When charging a non-MagSafe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- Please ensure the power adapter is plugged in all the way.
- If No 1. does achieve a solid light - please unplug and re-plug in the power cable to the unit.
- Please plug in the charger to a single point power (not a multi-plug extension cable) if it is not already so and check again.
- A flashing LED is therefore an electrical system fault error( please see LED indication section (Page 12) on the user instructions.
- If you have a phone case, it is flat and does not contain any metal, centrally located magnets, card holders, pop sockets or kickstands.
- Ensure your phone is aligned as centrally as possible.
- Check if your phone is Qi wirelessly charging enabled.
- Check your sticker position through recalibration.
- Check your table thickness is within the stated performance range.
- To disable the buzzer.
- Switch your height toggle switch to calibration mode and switch back to your original height position and listen for the number of audio beeps
- Repeat again to disable or enable depending on preference.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
User manual, wire clips, installation templates, x2 UTS-1, 60w power adaptor, stickers, screws, double sided tape (pre-positioned)
12V 5A DC adaptor for daisy chain connection - must be be used with 2 units connected at all times.
Intelligent Power Communication™ (IPC)
Apple Samsung Fast Charge
Qi Wireless Charging
Product dimensions and weight
Each unit - 18.2 x 12.2 x 2cm (7.17" x 4.8" x 0.79")
30W output power each UTS-1
Apple 7.5W Fast Charge
Samsung 9W Fast Charge,
Qi standard 5W normal charger
UL, CE, FCC, KR, JP
I've try many wireless charger for under desk mount and nothing came close the UTS-1. Highly recommended.
This thing is amazing. Follow the instructions and you'll be as cool as I am with your charger under your table.
Great work guys.
We wanted to install 2 UTS-1 slim chargers in a 30mm deep, Formica and beech ply work bench. We had to rout out a hollow in the bench to reduce the thickness of wood to 10mm. This enabled us to hide the charger within the desk and the hollow is covered by a thin white vent that blends into the underside of the desk. The UTS1 charger fits neatly into the space and charges effectively through the beech ply. Bottom line, worked exactly as described/specified unlike the cheaper versions we tried initally.
I planned to mount a hidden, wireless charger on a client's custom walnut desk I designed but quickly became discouraged after seeing numerous low quality chargers that lack the capability of charging through anything thicker than 1/8" surface. The walnut desktop was 1.25" and I didn't like the idea of routing out such a deep space under the top.
I almost abandoned the hidden charger idea until I stumbled across Kew Labs on Instagram. What a great find! I went with their UTS-1 charger and was very pleased with it after testing its capability with some scrap wood. The desktop still required me to route out ~1/2" or so but no big deal. The charger still remained hidden once mounted. If you plan to rout, make sure you allow some extra room for the power cord and access to the settings switch.
Installation was simple and straightforward. I went with screws over the optional 3M adhesive tape just for safe measures. On the underside of the opposite end of the desk, I installed a hidden power strip where I could plug in the charger. Worked out perfectly!
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to use it on future builds when necessary! Customer service was prompt and helpful for the few questions I had. Glad I found this charger.
Overall works great. The charging unit is a 12v unit and the power supply adapter converts it to 110v. I simply cut off the plug end and exposed the red and black wires then connected those to the 12v power source behind me helm. Put in a 3 amp fuse and the unit powered right up. Mounting the charging unit became a task in itself. Its very very sensitive to thickness. 1/16 to thin it won't work and a 1/16 " to thick and it won't work. The measurements on the side of the box the charger comes in is spot on. Where I mounted it the plastic was only about a 3/8" thick and it wouldn't work but I also had to add a pad to hold me phone in place while running the boat so that pad made up the difference. The one mistake I made is I installed it on An overcast day. The next day the sun was out and I put it on direct sunlight so my phone overheats after about 15 minutes on the charger. My only complaint is that even at optimal thickness according to the side of the box the charging sometimes cuts in and out but I have a feeling that's issues with my phone (galaxy s10) because my wife's iPhone does not do it.