See why the UTS-1 is a game changer for Alex from Bevelish Creations
Invisible Wireless Charging
Powered by patented Intelligent Power Communication™ Technology (IPC)
US patent No. 10,862,719
Easy on your Battery Health
Daisy chain Option
auto-shut off when fully charged
Safe, reliable, Rugged
no damage installation
Easy on your battery health
one year warranty
DOES NOT WORK THROUGH
Safer and more reliable than ever
Intelligent Power Communication Technology™ (IPC)
Kew Lab's patented IPC™ technology is what makes the UTS-1 is the worlds most reliable and safest long distance Qi wireless charger for both your furniture and phone.
The technology allows for constant two way communication of vital charging commands between your phone and charger and is the first of its kind that ensures long distance Qi wireless charging is as safe and reliable for your phone battery health as traditional wireless charging pads.
Fast and easy installation
Built in wireless charging in minutes
NO power tools, NO drills, No professional labour needed.
Using just the screws or double sided tape provided you can have a sleek invisible wireless charging station in your home or office in minutes!
Want to change your charging point or sell your table? Simply unscrew and you won't be trying to sell a table with a massive hole in it like the competition.
Versatile long distance charging
Up to 1 inch charging distance
The UTS-1 charges through surfaces of between 10-25mm (0.39"-1.0") with ease and safety. It is the worlds only furniture wireless charging with precision distance changing switch to keep the charging responsive to your positioning and ensure your phone is receiving the correct power requirements.
Clean up your desk in style
Mark your table discreetly or as you please with our selection of large and small stickers in grey and white provided in each unit.
works through all non metallic materials
Get a Wireless Charging countertop
Have you got wires running all over your kitchen table or wish you had some kind of built in charging to stop worrying about water and cleaning when you're trying to get a quick charge?
The UTS-1 can be installed as an under counter wireless charger in the kitchen to add charging through quartz countertops, as well as granite, marble and other stones.
- When charging a non-MagSafe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- Please ensure the power adapter is plugged in all the way.
- If No 1. does achieve a solid light - please unplug and re-plug in the power cable to the unit.
- Please plug in the charger to a single point power (not a multi-plug extension cable) if it is not already so and check again.
- A flashing LED is therefore an electrical system fault error( please see LED indication section (Page 12) on the user instructions.
- If you have a phone case, it is flat and does not contain any metal, centrally located magnets, card holders, pop sockets or kickstands.
- Ensure your phone is aligned as centrally as possible.
- Check if your phone is Qi wirelessly charging enabled.
- Check your sticker position through recalibration.
- Check your table thickness is within the stated performance range.
- To disable the buzzer.
- Switch your height toggle switch to calibration mode and switch back to your original height position and listen for the number of audio beeps
- Repeat again to disable or enable depending on preference.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
User manual, wire clips, installation templates, UTS-1, 36w power adaptor, stickers, screws, double sided tape (pre-positioned)
12V 3A DC adaptor included (12V 5A DC adaptor for daisy chain connection)
Intelligent Power Communication™ (IPC)
Apple Samsung Fast Charge
Qi Wireless Charging
Product dimensions and weight
18.2 x 12.2 x 2cm (7.17" x 4.8" x 0.79")
30W output power.
Apple 7.5W Fast Charge
Samsung 9W Fast Charge,
Qi standard 5W normal charger
UL, CE, FCC, KR, JP
I've try many wireless charger for under desk mount and nothing came close the UTS-1. Highly recommended.
This thing is amazing. Follow the instructions and you'll be as cool as I am with your charger under your table.
Great work guys.
We wanted to install 2 UTS-1 slim chargers in a 30mm deep, Formica and beech ply work bench. We had to rout out a hollow in the bench to reduce the thickness of wood to 10mm. This enabled us to hide the charger within the desk and the hollow is covered by a thin white vent that blends into the underside of the desk. The UTS1 charger fits neatly into the space and charges effectively through the beech ply. Bottom line, worked exactly as described/specified unlike the cheaper versions we tried initally.
I planned to mount a hidden, wireless charger on a client's custom walnut desk I designed but quickly became discouraged after seeing numerous low quality chargers that lack the capability of charging through anything thicker than 1/8" surface. The walnut desktop was 1.25" and I didn't like the idea of routing out such a deep space under the top.
I almost abandoned the hidden charger idea until I stumbled across Kew Labs on Instagram. What a great find! I went with their UTS-1 charger and was very pleased with it after testing its capability with some scrap wood. The desktop still required me to route out ~1/2" or so but no big deal. The charger still remained hidden once mounted. If you plan to rout, make sure you allow some extra room for the power cord and access to the settings switch.
Installation was simple and straightforward. I went with screws over the optional 3M adhesive tape just for safe measures. On the underside of the opposite end of the desk, I installed a hidden power strip where I could plug in the charger. Worked out perfectly!
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to use it on future builds when necessary! Customer service was prompt and helpful for the few questions I had. Glad I found this charger.
Overall works great. The charging unit is a 12v unit and the power supply adapter converts it to 110v. I simply cut off the plug end and exposed the red and black wires then connected those to the 12v power source behind me helm. Put in a 3 amp fuse and the unit powered right up. Mounting the charging unit became a task in itself. Its very very sensitive to thickness. 1/16 to thin it won't work and a 1/16 " to thick and it won't work. The measurements on the side of the box the charger comes in is spot on. Where I mounted it the plastic was only about a 3/8" thick and it wouldn't work but I also had to add a pad to hold me phone in place while running the boat so that pad made up the difference. The one mistake I made is I installed it on An overcast day. The next day the sun was out and I put it on direct sunlight so my phone overheats after about 15 minutes on the charger. My only complaint is that even at optimal thickness according to the side of the box the charging sometimes cuts in and out but I have a feeling that's issues with my phone (galaxy s10) because my wife's iPhone does not do it.