Double the Invisible Wireless Charging
Powered by patented Intelligent Power Communication™ Technology (IPC)
Apple & Samsung Fast Charge
Easy on your Battery Health
Safe, reliable, Rugged
Precision distance switch
Daisy chain Option
no damage installation
one year warranty
Audio Calibration Assitance
auto-shut off when fully charged
DOES NOT WORK THROUGH
expand your charging network
The world's first non-invasive daisy chained enabled wireless charger
Whereever you have one UTS-1 you can have two using the unique daisy chain capability.* Create small charging stations to share with your family or colleagues to ensure nobody forgets to give back your charger!
*Connecting two UTS-1 can only be done with the daisy chain power adaptor which is included in the daisy chain set but sold separately from single unit pack.
Keep the whole family charged throughout the day and clean up those wires.
OPEN PLAN OFFICES
Perfect for long chains of desks to keep to stop the overspill of wires at workstations.
Impress your visitors and clients with an extra wireless charging service during meetings to leave them informed and charged.
Items to consider before choosing:
- The thin and thick UTS-1 version's will depend on the thickness of your table - please measure your table and choose appropriately. if you are able to reduce your surface thickness, the thin version will be more efficient than the thick version, as wireless charging efficiency is higher at shorter ranges.
- Do you have an iPhone 12/13?
- iPhone 12/13 have use the MagSafe magnetic connection system which affects wireless charging performance when the distance between the phone is greater - for best results, please work to our 'Thin' specification surfaces.
- Camera Module thickness?
- Phone's camera modules add additional thickness. Devices with large cameras like iPhone 12 Pro Max, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, Samsung S21 Ultra 5G will increase the offset distance from the table and you will benefit more from choosing the thin version.
- Please only choose the correct thickness version for the dimensions you are able to create. For example - the thick version (0.7"-1.0") will not work on a table within the 'thin' parameters (0.39"-0.66"). This is because the standard unit is too powerful for short range charging. The unit will not turn on if this happens.
The UTS-1 is compatible with iPhone 12 and MagSafe designs up to 20mm (0.8"). iPhone 12/13 Pro/Max compatibility and performance may be reduced due to additional camera module thickness. We recommend choosing the 'thin' version for these models.
The presence of magnets in the iPhone 12/13 series creates more interference with our charging signal meaning the overall charging distance needs to be reduced to 10-20mm (0.39" - 0.80") to improve compatibility.
MagSafe iPhone charge times can vary significantly depending on camera module dimensions, placement accuracy and additional MagSafe Case usage. All MagSafe iPhone models enter a slower charging mode once the battery level exceeds 80% due to battery and software limitations set by Apple. A combination of these conditions may result in devices not being fully charged to 100% after a full overnight charge.
For best charging results please charge without a MagSafe case as this further increases magnetic interference and charging distance.
Support.Apple.com states the following:
- When charging a non-MagSafe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- Please ensure the power adapter is plugged in all the way.
- If No 1. does achieve a solid light - please unplug and re-plug in the power cable to the unit.
- Please plug in the charger to a single point power (not a multi-plug extension cable) if it is not already so and check again.
- A flashing LED is therefore an electrical system fault error( please see LED indication section (Page 12) on the user instructions.
- If you have a phone case, it is flat and does not contain any metal, centrally located magnets, card holders, pop sockets or kickstands.
- Ensure your phone is aligned as centrally as possible.
- Check if your phone is Qi wirelessly charging enabled.
- Check your sticker position through recalibration.
- Check your table thickness is within the stated performance range.
25mm (1.0”). Thicker cases can also cause longer recognition time and therefore longer time to beep. Recalibrate if necessary to improve sticker position or center your device on the sticker more accurately to get a better alignment.
Yes – if you would prefer or need to use the charger without the audio confirmation buzzer system, you are able to turn it off. However, without the audio confirmation, your phone is not necessarily charging just through the charging indication on your screen. If you choose to use the device without the buzzer, please ensure your alignment and setup is correct and accurate.
- To disable the buzzer.
- Switch your height toggle switch to calibration mode and switch back to your original height position and listen for the number of audio beeps
- Repeat again to disable or enable depending on preference.
Different phone models have different battery sizes and charging profiles therefore take different amounts of time to charge, with large batteries especially taking longer. Charging speeds may also slow at ≥80% in IOS models due to Apple software requirements designed to limit battery deterioration during wireless charging.
The UTS-1 recognises IOS charging signals and corresponds by adapting charging speeds until your device requests more power. Please try turning OFF ‘Optimised Battery Charging’ in your ‘Settings’.
Charging speeds will also vary depending on the surface thickness. Thicker surfaces will reduce charging efficiency due to the greater distance the charging signal needs to travel.
If problems persist - please reach out to [email protected] for further help.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
User manual, wire clips, installation templates, x2 UTS-1, 60w power adaptor, stickers, screws, double sided tape (pre-positioned)
12V 5A DC adaptor for daisy chain connection - must be be used with 2 units connected at all times.
Intelligent Power Communication™ (IPC)
Apple Samsung Fast Charge
Qi Wireless Charging
Product dimensions and weight
Each unit - 18.2 x 12.2 x 2cm (7.17" x 4.8" x 0.79")
30W output power each UTS-1
Apple 7.5W Fast Charge
Samsung 9W Fast Charge,
Qi standard 5W normal charger
UL, CE, FCC, KR, JP
I was a little nervous about this product as I’ve never heard of this company. I wanted to install wireless charging for my home bar. It arrived insanely fast and the video for installation was very easy to follow. I love the fact that I can daisy chain them together as I’m going to order more in the future to allow every seat at my bar to have wireless charging. I haven’t had any issues with setup, use, etc. Amazing product!
Mounted on the underside of my 20mm quartz worktop and works perfectly. Just what I was looking for, no complaints. Only consideration is that the stickers that come with it are a bit cheesy (battery symbol etc) and not what I would want on my worktop, so I got my own made. Great product, super easy to set up, would highly recommend.
I ordered the wrong charger for the cabinet I was building initially and customer service was excellent. I installed the correct charger under the top of my cabinet and it works amount 85% of the time with my wife’s XR and only now and then with my iPhone 12 mini. Not sure it is the charger’s fault when it comes to the mini, but the two do not work well together so I would pass if you have an iPhone mini.
We had a unique space and didn’t know what to do with it. These worked perfectly and we created a charging station.
Fantistic Qi charger, working with iPhone 13. Tried invisiqi, horrible experience. Unwyre works well, but only for older devices. Kew Labs is the gold standard for wireless charging. Do not look elsewhere. The sound indicator to locate the optimal position takes out all the guess work, and being able to adjust between varying material thickness is excellent. Will recommond to anyone, and I will be buying more.