Double the Invisible Wireless Charging
Powered by patented Intelligent Power Communication™ Technology (IPC)
Apple & Samsung Fast Charge
Easy on your Battery Health
Safe, reliable, Rugged
Precision distance switch
Daisy chain Option
no damage installation
one year warranty
Audio Calibration Assitance
auto-shut off when fully charged
DOES NOT WORK THROUGH
expand your charging network
The world's first non-invasive daisy chained enabled wireless charger
Whereever you have one UTS-1 you can have two using the unique daisy chain capability.* Create small charging stations to share with your family or colleagues to ensure nobody forgets to give back your charger!
*Connecting two UTS-1 can only be done with the daisy chain power adaptor which is included in the daisy chain set but sold separately from single unit pack.
Keep the whole family charged throughout the day and clean up those wires.
OPEN PLAN OFFICES
Perfect for long chains of desks to keep to stop the overspill of wires at workstations.
Impress your visitors and clients with an extra wireless charging service during meetings to leave them informed and charged.
Items to consider before choosing:
- The thin and thick UTS-1 version's will depend on the thickness of your table - please measure your table and choose appropriately. if you are able to reduce your surface thickness, the thin version will be more efficient than the thick version, as wireless charging efficiency is higher at shorter ranges.
- Do you have an iPhone 12/13?
- iPhone 12/13 have use the MagSafe magnetic connection system which affects wireless charging performance when the distance between the phone is greater - for best results, please work to our 'Thin' specification surfaces.
- Camera Module thickness?
- Phone's camera modules add additional thickness. Devices with large cameras like iPhone 12 Pro Max, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, Samsung S21 Ultra 5G will increase the offset distance from the table and you will benefit more from choosing the thin version.
- Please only choose the correct thickness version for the dimensions you are able to create. For example - the thick version (0.7"-1.0") will not work on a table within the 'thin' parameters (0.39"-0.66"). This is because the standard unit is too powerful for short range charging. The unit will not turn on if this happens.
The UTS-1 is compatible with iPhone 12 and MagSafe designs up to 20mm (0.8"). iPhone 12/13 Pro/Max compatibility and performance may be reduced due to additional camera module thickness. We recommend choosing the 'thin' version for these models.
The presence of magnets in the iPhone 12/13 series creates more interference with our charging signal meaning the overall charging distance needs to be reduced to 10-20mm (0.39" - 0.80") to improve compatibility.
MagSafe iPhone charge times can vary significantly depending on camera module dimensions, placement accuracy and additional MagSafe Case usage. All MagSafe iPhone models enter a slower charging mode once the battery level exceeds 80% due to battery and software limitations set by Apple. A combination of these conditions may result in devices not being fully charged to 100% after a full overnight charge.
For best charging results please charge without a MagSafe case as this further increases magnetic interference and charging distance.
Support.Apple.com states the following:
- When charging a non-MagSafe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- Please ensure the power adapter is plugged in all the way.
- If No 1. does achieve a solid light - please unplug and re-plug in the power cable to the unit.
- Please plug in the charger to a single point power (not a multi-plug extension cable) if it is not already so and check again.
- A flashing LED is therefore an electrical system fault error( please see LED indication section (Page 12) on the user instructions.
- If you have a phone case, it is flat and does not contain any metal, centrally located magnets, card holders, pop sockets or kickstands.
- Ensure your phone is aligned as centrally as possible.
- Check if your phone is Qi wirelessly charging enabled.
- Check your sticker position through recalibration.
- Check your table thickness is within the stated performance range.
25mm (1.0”). Thicker cases can also cause longer recognition time and therefore longer time to beep. Recalibrate if necessary to improve sticker position or center your device on the sticker more accurately to get a better alignment.
Yes – if you would prefer or need to use the charger without the audio confirmation buzzer system, you are able to turn it off. However, without the audio confirmation, your phone is not necessarily charging just through the charging indication on your screen. If you choose to use the device without the buzzer, please ensure your alignment and setup is correct and accurate.
- To disable the buzzer.
- Switch your height toggle switch to calibration mode and switch back to your original height position and listen for the number of audio beeps
- Repeat again to disable or enable depending on preference.
Different phone models have different battery sizes and charging profiles therefore take different amounts of time to charge, with large batteries especially taking longer. Charging speeds may also slow at ≥80% in IOS models due to Apple software requirements designed to limit battery deterioration during wireless charging.
The UTS-1 recognises IOS charging signals and corresponds by adapting charging speeds until your device requests more power. Please try turning OFF ‘Optimised Battery Charging’ in your ‘Settings’.
Charging speeds will also vary depending on the surface thickness. Thicker surfaces will reduce charging efficiency due to the greater distance the charging signal needs to travel.
If problems persist - please reach out to [email protected] for further help.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
User manual, wire clips, installation templates, x2 UTS-1, 60w power adaptor, stickers, screws, double sided tape (pre-positioned)
12V 5A DC adaptor for daisy chain connection - must be be used with 2 units connected at all times.
Intelligent Power Communication™ (IPC)
Apple Samsung Fast Charge
Qi Wireless Charging
Product dimensions and weight
Each unit - 18.2 x 12.2 x 2cm (7.17" x 4.8" x 0.79")
30W output power each UTS-1
Apple 7.5W Fast Charge
Samsung 9W Fast Charge,
Qi standard 5W normal charger
UL, CE, FCC, KR, JP
We recently purchased a new house where we were putting new countertops in. Because of this and some minimal knowledge of charging pads, I started searching to find something I could install in the new counters for wireless charging. I wanted to prevent the clutter of always having a charging cord plugged in on the counter. I found the UTS-1! During the process of having my new counters fabricated, I provided the fabricator with the template provided on the website, and they milled me out two spaces underneath the counter so that the width of the quartz was within the tolerance required by the product. I ordered and received my order quickly. I had to reach out and work with tech support as I was having issues getting my phone to pick up the charger, and we found out that I had accidentally received the wrong product. I was quickly given a return authorization, and new product was sent out. The second item I received I installed and calibrated extremely quickly! This is amazing! I have so many friends asking about it, and I am sending them your way! I also am probably going to buy some additional product for other places in the house! Thanks again!
I love the concept of not having cords and just have any surface turn into an invisible charger. Have said that, this charger unfortunately didn’t work to all my needs, as my countertop wasn’t within the correct distance range to work with both my older iPhone and iPhone 12 and up cause Apple doesn’t play well with others. I’m sad about that. But I want to give a positive review to the seller who worked with me giving me technical support and trying to make it work over the phone and emails. And this to me shows how serious and professional this company is. So even when it didn’t work for me, I really would referred and try again if they finally find a way around Apple.
Very good support, helped to choose a model, advised how best to do the milling.
Charging is just unreal! This is really the best gadget in the house! He makes me happy every day.
No more wires, no more chargers. Only purity.
The quality of the charger is very good, the power supply is also of good quality. Feels like a good quality item.
There are no extraneous noises or vibrations. It works without being noisy.
The box was made to order according to my drawing.
The thickness of the top plate is 18 mm, milling is 8 mm, 10 mm of thickness is left.
The drawer was made 5 cm shorter so that the power supply could be placed at the back.
Works great with Samsung Galaxy S10, S9+, S7 Edge.
All phones are in Spigen cases.
Yes, the charger is expensive, but the quality that is here, it is definitely worth the money!
I recommend the charger!
I used the tape provided and mounted this to the inside of an antique wooden box I use as a side table - the wood is about 1/2 thick and I've got a very basic phone case on my Samsung S20 and the thin version of the device works great. My wife's Iphone 13 charges just as well, with a much thicker case that has a glitter water mixture in it with no issues too. I laughed at the stickers that came with the device that they suggest you put on the top of your table - to me, that defeats the purpose of an unseen device such as this. However, the location as to where the phone will charge is precise - if you know where the spot is - it works great - every time. However, if you put your phone down just a little bit off that magic spot it will not. I used an imperfection in the wood as a guide - just be mindful that it needs that precise placement as you mount it and try to find a way to cheat as you put your phone down and up quite a bit, if you're anything like me. My phone's battery just went up by 3% in the amount of time I typed this! Great Buy. If you all offer any holiday deals make sure to alert me as this would be a great Christmas Gift for a few folks I know that have everything, but this.
I have been looking for a wireless charger that is long distance and would travel through at lease 1/2” of solid wood for a new set of nightstands I am building for my wife and I. I found this one after some long internet searching and have to say I’m very pleased so far. I bought the thin version and did inlet the charger slightly in the nightstand to make sure I cleared the drawer box. I was able to leave a whole 5/8” of material for the charge to travel through plus my phone case.
I was so glad to find this as I was not keen on leaving only 1/4” of the top that other chargers need.