See why the UTS-1 is a game changer for Alex from Bevelish Creations
Invisible Wireless Charging
Powered by patented Intelligent Power Communication™ Technology (IPC)
US patent No. 10,862,719
Easy on your Battery Health
Daisy chain Option
auto-shut off when fully charged
Safe, reliable, Rugged
no damage installation
Easy on your battery health
one year warranty
DOES NOT WORK THROUGH
Safer and more reliable than ever
Intelligent Power Communication Technology™ (IPC)
Kew Lab's patented IPC™ technology is what makes the UTS-1 is the worlds most reliable and safest long distance Qi wireless charger for both your furniture and phone.
The technology allows for constant two way communication of vital charging commands between your phone and charger and is the first of its kind that ensures long distance Qi wireless charging is as safe and reliable for your phone battery health as traditional wireless charging pads.
Fast and easy installation
Built in wireless charging in minutes
NO power tools, NO drills, No professional labour needed.
Using just the screws or double sided tape provided you can have a sleek invisible wireless charging station in your home or office in minutes!
Want to change your charging point or sell your table? Simply unscrew and you won't be trying to sell a table with a massive hole in it like the competition.
Versatile long distance charging
Up to 1 inch charging distance
The UTS-1 charges through surfaces of between 10-25mm (0.39"-1.0") with ease and safety. It is the worlds only furniture wireless charging with precision distance changing switch to keep the charging responsive to your positioning and ensure your phone is receiving the correct power requirements.
Clean up your desk in style
Mark your table discreetly or as you please with our selection of large and small stickers in grey and white provided in each unit.
works through all non metallic materials
Get a Wireless Charging countertop
Have you got wires running all over your kitchen table or wish you had some kind of built in charging to stop worrying about water and cleaning when you're trying to get a quick charge?
The UTS-1 can be installed as an under counter wireless charger in the kitchen to add charging through quartz countertops, as well as granite, marble and other stones.
Items to consider before choosing:
- The thin and thick UTS-1 version's will depend on the thickness of your table - please measure your table and choose appropriately. if you are able to reduce your surface thickness, the thin version will be more efficient than the thick version, as wireless charging efficiency is higher at shorter ranges.
- Do you have an iPhone 12/13?
- iPhone 12/13 have use the MagSafe magnetic connection system which affects wireless charging performance when the distance between the phone is greater - for best results, please work to our 'Thin' specification surfaces.
- Camera Module thickness?
- Phone's camera modules add additional thickness. Devices with large cameras like iPhone 12 Pro Max, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, Samsung S21 Ultra 5G will increase the offset distance from the table and you will benefit more from choosing the thin version.
- Please only choose the correct thickness version for the dimensions you are able to create. For example - the thick version (0.7"-1.0") will not work on a table within the 'thin' parameters (0.39"-0.66"). This is because the standard unit is too powerful for short range charging. The unit will not turn on if this happens.
The UTS-1 is compatible with iPhone 12 and MagSafe designs up to 20mm (0.8"). iPhone 12/13 Pro/Max compatibility and performance may be reduced due to additional camera module thickness. We recommend choosing the 'thin' version for these models.
The presence of magnets in the iPhone 12/13 series creates more interference with our charging signal meaning the overall charging distance needs to be reduced to 10-20mm (0.39" - 0.80") to improve compatibility.
MagSafe iPhone charge times can vary significantly depending on camera module dimensions, placement accuracy and additional MagSafe Case usage. All MagSafe iPhone models enter a slower charging mode once the battery level exceeds 80% due to battery and software limitations set by Apple. A combination of these conditions may result in devices not being fully charged to 100% after a full overnight charge.
For best charging results please charge without a MagSafe case as this further increases magnetic interference and charging distance.
Support.Apple.com states the following:
- When charging a non-MagSafe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- Please ensure the power adapter is plugged in all the way.
- If No 1. does achieve a solid light - please unplug and re-plug in the power cable to the unit.
- Please plug in the charger to a single point power (not a multi-plug extension cable) if it is not already so and check again.
- A flashing LED is therefore an electrical system fault error( please see LED indication section (Page 12) on the user instructions.
- If you have a phone case, it is flat and does not contain any metal, centrally located magnets, card holders, pop sockets or kickstands.
- Ensure your phone is aligned as centrally as possible.
- Check if your phone is Qi wirelessly charging enabled.
- Check your sticker position through recalibration.
- Check your table thickness is within the stated performance range.
25mm (1.0”). Thicker cases can also cause longer recognition time and therefore longer time to beep. Recalibrate if necessary to improve sticker position or center your device on the sticker more accurately to get a better alignment.
Yes – if you would prefer or need to use the charger without the audio confirmation buzzer system, you are able to turn it off. However, without the audio confirmation, your phone is not necessarily charging just through the charging indication on your screen. If you choose to use the device without the buzzer, please ensure your alignment and setup is correct and accurate.
- To disable the buzzer.
- Switch your height toggle switch to calibration mode and switch back to your original height position and listen for the number of audio beeps
- Repeat again to disable or enable depending on preference.
Different phone models have different battery sizes and charging profiles therefore take different amounts of time to charge, with large batteries especially taking longer. Charging speeds may also slow at ≥80% in IOS models due to Apple software requirements designed to limit battery deterioration during wireless charging.
The UTS-1 recognises IOS charging signals and corresponds by adapting charging speeds until your device requests more power. Please try turning OFF ‘Optimised Battery Charging’ in your ‘Settings’.
Charging speeds will also vary depending on the surface thickness. Thicker surfaces will reduce charging efficiency due to the greater distance the charging signal needs to travel.
If problems persist - please reach out to [email protected] for further help.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
User manual, wire clips, installation templates, UTS-1, 36w power adaptor, stickers, screws, double sided tape (pre-positioned)
12V 3A DC adaptor included (12V 5A DC adaptor for daisy chain connection)
Intelligent Power Communication™ (IPC)
Apple Samsung Fast Charge
Qi Wireless Charging
Product dimensions and weight
18.2 x 12.2 x 2cm (7.17" x 4.8" x 0.79")
30W output power.
Apple 7.5W Fast Charge
Samsung 9W Fast Charge,
Qi standard 5W normal charger
UL, CE, FCC, KR, JP
I was a little nervous about this product as I’ve never heard of this company. I wanted to install wireless charging for my home bar. It arrived insanely fast and the video for installation was very easy to follow. I love the fact that I can daisy chain them together as I’m going to order more in the future to allow every seat at my bar to have wireless charging. I haven’t had any issues with setup, use, etc. Amazing product!
Mounted on the underside of my 20mm quartz worktop and works perfectly. Just what I was looking for, no complaints. Only consideration is that the stickers that come with it are a bit cheesy (battery symbol etc) and not what I would want on my worktop, so I got my own made. Great product, super easy to set up, would highly recommend.
I ordered the wrong charger for the cabinet I was building initially and customer service was excellent. I installed the correct charger under the top of my cabinet and it works amount 85% of the time with my wife’s XR and only now and then with my iPhone 12 mini. Not sure it is the charger’s fault when it comes to the mini, but the two do not work well together so I would pass if you have an iPhone mini.
We had a unique space and didn’t know what to do with it. These worked perfectly and we created a charging station.
Fantistic Qi charger, working with iPhone 13. Tried invisiqi, horrible experience. Unwyre works well, but only for older devices. Kew Labs is the gold standard for wireless charging. Do not look elsewhere. The sound indicator to locate the optimal position takes out all the guess work, and being able to adjust between varying material thickness is excellent. Will recommond to anyone, and I will be buying more.