Terms & Conditions
By using our website, you agree that you will not:
- Use, encourage, or make available illegal, harmful, or offensive content.
- Violate or interfere with the integrity or security of any network or computing device.
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Interfere with anyone else’s use of the site.
- Interfere with the privacy of any other user.
- Distribute or submit false or misleading statements.
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming, phishing, or denial of service attacks.
- Use this site to generate traffic for other sides.
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, or transmit content from this website unless for personal, non-commercial informational use.
In these Terms , “your user content” means material (including, without limitation, text, images, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to www.kewlabstech..com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
You also grant to kewlabstech.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or kewlabstech.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings, or other similar complaint. kewlabstech.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on kewlabstech.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding kewlabstech.com’s rights under these Terms & Conditions in relation to user content, kewlabstech.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Limitation of liability
Limitations of Liability
kewlabstech.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if kewlabstech.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Kew Labs does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. This website uses the most up-to-date encryption technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information, such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, purchase history, etc. without your permission.
Cookies and Pixels